Social Media Director
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
Social Media Director Overview:
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for growing and expanding the company’s social media presence through engaging content and storytelling, including social budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
Social Media Director Responsibilities:
• Grow and expand the company’s social media presence through engaging content and storytelling, including social budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
• Develop comprehensive weekly and monthly social reports to senior management, including interpreting ecommerce and email data
Ensure brand consistency in digital marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including eCommerce, brand management, and retail
• Monitor the company's social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
• Schedule and publish all social content, research and monitor competitors and social trends, and assist with occasional paid social or digital marketing activities
• Stay up-to-date on new social developments and how social can integrate into existing marketing channels
Social Media Director Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven social media and management experience
• Strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest