Social Media Lead
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of social marketing campaigns in collaboration with cross-functional teams at individual stores within the brand.
- Lead store owners and manager on best practices for social content creation including community management, taking photos, and writing copy
- Create content calendars and toolkits for beauty content managers to promote campaigns, local events, seasonal holidays, and new product launches
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop signage to promote the local social accounts and report on performance of local page metrics
- Monitor pages daily to provide guidance and support where necessary and ensure the integrity of all creative and content is maintained according to brand guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ retail social marketing experience