Social Media Manager/Beauty Brand (Los Angeles)
Our Beauty Client in LA is seeking a skilled Social Media Manager to be a key leader for the social media team. As an integral part of the Digital Marketing team, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for contributing to strategy and managing the day-to day of all social media channels.
- Manage and delivers all social media activities, goals, reporting and strategies across social media properties
- Manage web and social listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news and create/execute actionable, measurable results
- Real time Monitoring of social channels for: growth and engagement through strategic engagement and activation
- Identify emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Supervise 2 – 3 full-time social media coordinators.
- Directly manage individuals with varying levels of skills and experience
- Coordinate social media advertising efforts with our agency partner of record to plan, set goals and execute campaigns to drive traffic and sales conversion.
- Present comprehensive reports on the impact of the social media program.
- Build and execute strategy to grow our social media business showing quantifiable outcomes.
- 4-5 years of social media management experience. Beauty industry experience a PLUS.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to be a leader on the social media team. A history of managing teams for 2 or more is a PLUS.
- In-depth knowledge of social media best practices to provide strategic recommendations to Creative teams and ensure seamless execution
- Strong analytical capability, able to draw conclusions from data, key performance indicators and trends
- In-depth knowledge of how to drive key social media business decisions
- Proactive, creative thinker; able to work independently and take ownership to produce measureable results
- Intimate understanding of key industry metrics (CPC, Engagement Rate, etc) and how they fit into the bigger picture success
- Experience social media ad management
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Commitment to excellence and willingness to work nonstandard hours when necessary.
- Forward-thinking to anticipate issues and communicate with diplomacy
- Strong team player with an ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow-through and task completion
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.