Social Media Manager, Beauty
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting trendsetting makeup must-haves that are revolutionizing the industry. With their modern, innovative, and cool products, you can effortlessly create the latest beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the social media marketing calendar to support new launch and replenishment.
• Direct the social media marketing calendar to support new launch and replenishment and create meaningful connections with followers by engaging with influencers, customers, and press outlets
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including email marketing to develop a cohesive 360 social media plans
• Remain current of emerging social media trends to continually grow following, engagement, and conversion
• Evaluate campaign data and metrics, identify performance trends and initiative impacts, and utilize data to improve strategies
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven social media experience
• Ability to understand and apply the brand DNA including voice and content
• Passionate about social media