Social Media Manager
Our client is a luxurious, exotic and passionate beautycompany that focuses on hair and body treatments. Their goal is to empowerbeautiful transformations with their clients and in the world. Their productshave revolutionized the hair care industry and become one of the most popularways of maintaining your mane. This exciting company exudes strength andperseverance which has taken them to new heights.
In this role you will define and implement the social mediastrategy for the brand globally.
- Develop and execute Content Strategy for all primary brand social channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and Snapchat
- Responsible for developing content calendars for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for each market (US and each international market)
- Work with internal graphics department to develop assets for social platforms
- Responsible for posting, monitoring and responding the brand’s social community
- Oversee social ad campaigns in North America and international markets, managing and executing ongoing monthly social acquisition campaigns in North America, and briefing digital agencies as needed
- Responsible for monthly reporting. Use social media listening tools to create monthly reports for KPIs and key influencer penetration
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Social Media / Public Relations and beauty
- 4-year degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
- Passionate about social media, up-to-date on latest trends
- Proficiency in use of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- Experience with Pinterest a plus
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Facebook, analytics platforms such as Sysomos