Social Media Manager
Our client is an iconic advertising agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for top brands. Their creative, integrated, and innovative approach drives brand growth and recognition like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for contributing to the social voice of the brand to consumers, influencers, and advocates in social media. You would also coordinate all aspects of the social media strategy and partner with cross-functional team members.
• Create and implement the social media calendar for all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, tumblr, and snapchat
• Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to ensure the social media content calendar balances original brand content and user generated content
• Monitor current beauty trends and news with momentum on social media; partner with brand team and develop new content ideas, reposts, retweets, regrams for daily social media conversations
• Engage in daily conversations with followers and respond to questions efficiently and accurately; send escalated issues to consumer affairs and legal as necessary
• Capture, edit and publish social content in real-time at events and activations; develop relationships with micro-influencers and conduct weekly mailings
• Develop compelling content to engage new and existing consumers via emotional storytelling, building buzz and brand equity; partner with editors and photographers to achieve reach and engagement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4+ years’ social media marketing experience
• Agency experience a plus