Social Media Manager
Our client, is seeking a creative and highly entrepreneurial Social Media Manager who excels at social media strategy, content creation, creative writing, and thrives on beauty and pop-culture. A deep understanding of social voice, tone and style is essential.
We are looking for a creative, analytical and strategic individual to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through social initiatives.
The position will utilize a combination of social network management, community management, content creation and partnership opportunities to drive the companies social media strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of social media tactics and strategies along with experience in overall online marketing. This position will report to the Integrated Marketing and Social Media Director and be responsible for executing social strategies in a fast-paced, high-volume environment across social media channels.
The Social Media Manager will:
- Mange all social media platforms from content creation to implementation, community management and reporting.
- Help drive multi-platform social strategy for new product launches and always-on social content programming.
- Collaborate, create and execute innovative digital campaigns, programs and promotions that grow social engagement, drive revenue and deliver on company objectives.
- Develop engaging evergreen social content for the brand.
- Strong storytelling, creative thinking, with an eye for social and viral content that will resonate and engage our target consumer.
- Create and maintain social media, digital content calendar.
- Executes social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all posts are accurate and punctual.
- Partner with influencer, brand marketing, e-commerce, and creative teams to support key messages for each channel to support brand objectives, key products, product launches and promotions.
- Creatively and proactively engages consumers online to drive favorable affinity for the brand.
- Leads/advises on copywriting for social posts. Also handles all community management efforts including listening and response.
- Responsible for providing timely reporting of KPIs and analytical understanding of campaign results and insights with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis.
- Stay apprised of emerging technologies, trends and industry news that aligns with the brand goals and objectives. Also monitors competitors and social media leaders to see how other brands leverage new technologies.
• BA/BS required Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience with social media and digital marketing channels; proven ability to significantly drive audience growth, engagement and conversion.
• Passion, experience, knowledge of beauty landscape and beauty-specific social media is a plus.
• Current with beauty industry and emerging trends.
• Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. Also stays on top of whatever is “next” big thing.
• Creative, out-of-the-box thinker; ability to come up with new, creative, innovative ideas
• Multi-tasker who is well organized, possesses high attention to detail and impeccable writing skills
• Strong understanding of native and outside analytics (Dash Hudson, Tribe Dynamics, Google Analytics, etc).
• Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented
Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
• Keep management up-to-date on performance, finances, wins and challenges.
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
• Strong photography and video skills • Some Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Collaborative, team player
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."