Social Media Manager
Our client, a women’s fashion brand is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is in the early stages of their digital media career.
They need a self-starter who is both a creative and critical thinker. In this role, content creation meets audience analytics, and you’ll be the driving force behind it. You’ll focus on audience growth and social media community management, while contributing to the brand’s editorial voice and presence. You will be integral to the day-to-day operations for multiple social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube.
On a daily basis, the Social Media Coordinator publishes content, monitors performance against targets, and engages with our audience across all BRAND social channels. In addition to organic audience development, the Social Media Manager will assist the Director of eCommerce/Digital Marketing in managing our paid media campaigns.
This role reports to the COO and will be pivotal in setting a best-in-class social strategy for the BRAND. Other responsibilities include coordinating with the Director of PR/Brand Marketing to develop brand partnerships and influencer relationships.
- Manage all aspects of social publishing and community management for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and other platforms as necessary.
- Assist eCom in the optimization of paid media campaigns for Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Engage with followers across all BRAND social channel; actively communicating with our audience in a tone that’s consistent with our brand voice.
- Monitor performance and analytics to develop a social strategy that supports audience growth.
- Attend weekly editorial meetings and contribute insights.
- Develop relationships with key influencers and brands.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years’ experience running social media accounts for a digital outlet or brand.
- Strong writing and communication skills necessary.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress.
- Strong familiarity with social media publishing and analytics tools for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced company.
Please send resume!