Social Media Manager
Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched real estate solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience and influencer identification.
• Lead social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience and influencer identification
• Publish, share and monitor daily content to build meaningful connections and encourages followers to take action and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including performance marketing, PR, recruiting, and Regional Managers to identify key issues and coordinate plans
• Manage planning and segmentation, creation of collateral, analyzing individual channels, and forecasting
• Direct the social media marketing strategy to grow followers and increase engagement within key audience segments
• Develop optimization methods and oversee key social media messaging across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Snapchat
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ social media, marketing communications, and PR experience
• Strong writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
• Knowledge of social media tools