Social Media Manager
Note: This is a freelance position on-site for 3 months with potential to extend
Our client is a leading digital agency presenting groundbreaking creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, innovative, and dynamic approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing a social media account for a show.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement to achieve clients’ overall objectives
• Manage the social media calendar, plan posts, craft copy, and oversee the social media approval process
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Drive the brand's effort to tell a story through social outlets, drive growth, and create disruptive content
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends
• Entertainment campaign experience
• Experience planning posts, crafting copy, and overseeing social media calendar and approvals
• Background or interest in sports content a plus