Social Media Manager
Leading Beauty Brand is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team!
• Developing social media strategy from prioritization of platforms to recommendations for types of posts: YouTube, Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat.
• Crafting a grand vision for the brand's social media through original campaigns, strategic partnerships, and collaboration with our internal Content and Creative teams
• Drive brand awareness on social
• Build online community
• Manage weekly conversion metrics and performance analytics to report to head of Digital
Content Strategy & Development
• Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns, with user engagement and experience in mind that aligns with brand's digital strategies.
• Monitor and analyze performance of each campaign to measure impact and ROI.
• Understand social analytics and how that impacts visual direction for each channel.
• Social and Web: Plan, curate, manage, and execute social photography and create weekly shot lists for social and how-to videos.
• Campaigns and Seasonal: Collaborate and assist Creative Team in managing new product launch campaigns (photography and video) and seasonal shot lists
• Editor/Content Strategist for YouTube, Instagram, Stories/IGTV, Facebook, Pinterest
o Develop, create, curate content on all social channels. Feed should reflect what the brand is into and what is going on at the brand HQ. more than a brand, creating a lifestyle.
o Selection of fan photos that are in line with our brand image/social esthetic (final selects will come from Creative Team)
o Write copy and consistently deliver on-brand voice across all social platforms for each brand.
• Communicate what our brand is by demonstrating it
• Manage social media content calendar to engage, grow, and convert followers – lias to align with marketing/email/launch calendars
• Crafting and executing a social media content calendar that will engage, grow, and convert our followers while building brands as a prestige beauty brand and as a professional brand
• Owning performance reports, analytics, and insights to inform decision-making for all social channels
Community Growth & Engagement
• Engage, grow and convert social media followers and fans.
• Expand community with daily listening, maintenance, community engagement/conversation, monitoring and issue escalation/response.
• Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of the program.
• Community engagement/commenting, top user testing, organizing focus groups, reaching out to customers and fans to see how we can grow our community through digital platforms.
o Join in on conversations about brand on our retail partner’s community.
• Monitor & manage reviews on retail partners’ dot com on a weekly basis. Highlight reviews on social.
• Manage, moderate, and engage with Facebook community group exclusive pro community.
• Drive incremental dot com sales through digital ad management; social media posts, Instagram ads, Instagram Stories ads, Facebook ads, YouTube ads, etc.
• Responsible for growing email subscription base (through events, tradeshows, and various efforts)
• Assist Brand Comm Manager to scout, manage, maintain, and grow influencer relations, brand ambassadors, and brand partnerships. Cultivate relationships. Strategic Partnerships.
• Cultivating relationships with key influencers and ambassadors in the online beauty community. Influencer seeding, outreach, and collaboration negotiations within budget parameters.
• Day to day influencer & pro ambassador seeding, outreach, management, and collaboration negotiations for launches and to drive brand awareness.
• Day to day professional lash stylist ambassador seeding, outreach, management, and collaboration negotiations for launches, content creation, and to drive brand awareness.
• Expand and strengthen network of influencers and lash stylist ambassadors.
• Leveraging partnerships with social platforms and social media vendors to formulate unique and exciting opportunities
New Product Launches:
• Seed and sample Instagram/YouTube blogger community before launch on website for exclusivity and reviews.
• Video creation: created as a go-to messaging for vloggers, bloggers, reps, consumers, anyone who needs information and direction
• Create build up around product/campaign launches & orchestrate engaging video content i.e. How-To, Get the Look, Product Demos, Tutorials GRWM, etc.
• BS/BA required
• 6+ digital marketing experience; Minimum of 3-5 years focused on social media
• Mastery in and passion for all social media channels
• Experience acting as a social media thought leader influencing senior executives and gaining buy-in
• Proven experience managing paid social budgets in an efficient manner on major platforms
• Able to demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader business and marketing objectives
• Keen eye for aesthetics, branding and photography
• Strong emphasis on Photoshop and retouching
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to interpret data using established analytic/reporting tools to create actionable social marketing programs
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure