Social Media Manager
Our client is a premier company presenting products and services across the automotive sector. Their groundbreaking, dynamic, and cutting-edge approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Social Media Manager, you would manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including creating and managing promotions and social ad campaigns.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including creating and managing promotions and social ad campaigns
• Create, curate, and manage all social media content, such as images, video and copy and monitor and respond to users to drive followers and site traffic
• Expand community and influencer outreach activities and identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the site and make recommendations to manage them proactively
• Work with UX to optimize channel designs, such as Facebook Timeline cover, profile picture, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog
• Analyze key metrics, generate reports, and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns and and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximize result
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be leveraged to curate broad audiences
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
• Knowledge of the blogging ecosystem and a functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution