Beauty Company based in Orange County is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team!
If you have a passion for Social Media and makeup, this may be your career future! This position will be the online voice of the the brand across our social platforms. This digital-savvy person and passionate self-starter will be responsible for all communication and measurement in the social space including YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and other emerging platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for overseeing the community management team, social listening, and overall growth of the brands social channels.
• Expanded use of current properties and development of clear strategies for each platform including YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter
• Closely collaborate with the content team on ideation for YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and other emerging platforms
• Oversee social analytics including but not limited to monthly analytics, campaign monitoring, campaign reporting, event monitoring, prospect & audience building
• Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable feedback ideas
• Establish appropriate KPIs and continually improve on metrics through testing and new initiatives
• Lead the planning and execution of all social advertising efforts for channel growth; align with digital team on strategy
• Manage a community management team to respond to comments across the brands social channels
• Create and manage contests, giveaways and promotions across social platforms to encourage engagement
• Escalate community inquiries where appropriate to internal stakeholders – PR, Customer Service, Legal, etc.
• Build communities consisting of consumers, influencers, press, etc. through research and profiling
• Explore upcoming social channels to make recommendations for brand presence
• Other duties and responsibilities as needed
• 4+ years of experience in social media: community management, digital communication and ecommerce
• 4-year college degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, economics or other related fields
• Immense understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, advertising, users
• Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, etc.
• Must have a high attention to detail, highly organized and have excellent time management skills
• Must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment while being flexible with change
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a dynamic team