Social Media Manager
Our client is a sustainable apparel company that creates fashionable workwear. Their modern and stylist approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
Social Media Manager Overview:
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for growing and expanding the company’s social media presence through engaging content and storytelling, including social budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Grow and expand the company’s social media presence through engaging content and storytelling, including social budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Develop comprehensive weekly and monthly social reports to senior management, including interpreting ecommerce and email data
- Ensure brand consistency in digital marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including eCommerce, brand management, and retail
- Monitor the company's social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Schedule and publish all social content, research and monitor competitors and social trends, and assist with occasional paid social or digital marketing activities
- Stay up-to-date on new social developments and how social can integrate into existing marketing channels
Social Media Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years experience in social strategy and content
- Proven social media and management experience
- Experience in photo editing preferred
- Strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, and other rising channels
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Send your resume today!