Social Media Manager - Entertainment
Our client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Social Media Manager. This is a freelance assignment through November with potential to be extended.
You will lead and directly manage social media for coverage of live events. You will be responsible for developing the company’s social strategy, plan and analysis/reporting. You will partner with the Vice President of Consumer Marketing and other key stakeholders including the head of live events and the head of social in championing the social approach throughout the organization.
- Lead day-to-day management of live events and media activity – manage content development, monitor effectiveness of strategy and creative, gather insights and make recommendations and share regular reporting
- Develop and manage to goals and performance metrics for the PCA social campaign across all platforms in line with overall Live Events goals
- Coordinate the social creative ideation and approval process within the organization
- Manage production, approval, publishing and reporting timelines
- Analyze organic and paid performance metrics and synthesize them into strategic and creative recommendations
- Partner collaboratively across multiple in-house teams to champion social-first ideas and execute integrated activations, events and strategies
- Manage agency partners and day-to-day campaign flow for both organic and paid implementation
- Integrate with News and Entertainment social teams for holistic approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in social media marketing, preferably within an entertainment company
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, driving creative work with multiple departments
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills