Digital Marketing Jobs
Social Media Manager - Entertainment - Hollywood
Our client, an established ad agency based in Hollywood is looking for a talented Social Media Manager with a background in entertainment clientele. This role is fulltime hours, based on-site with benefits that starts right away for the right fit:
• Work with Strategist, Creative Director and Copywriter to develop and effectively position social strategies to existing and prospective clients.
• Contributes to the execution of strategic and creative offerings for clients
• Conducts competitive analysis, research and insights for pitches and awarded campaigns
• Proactively analyze research findings to develop quantitative and qualitative feedback to share
• Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to collaborate with our creative team to design content appropriate for each social platform
• Provide strategic oversight of content calendars, cadence, and daily content creation,
ensuring content for all clients is up to standard
• Plays essential role in pitches, focusing on strategic recommendations and best practices
across social media
• Serve as client liaison for social projects, communicating in a thorough and timely manner
• Works to ensure campaign execution is effective and goals are met
• Be an expert in all social platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
• In-house or agency experience working on entertainment clientele
• Strong leadership abilities- must be able to work cross functionally as well as speak directly to all client social media needs
• Previous experience working directly client facing and managing client-facing social media projects
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."