Social Media Manager - Fashion
Our client, a boutique ecommerce brand is looking for a Social Media Manager.
What you’ll do:
• Create a regular publishing schedule that meets the goals of each channel: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc
• Managing multiple posts each day, interacting with followers and like-minded people.
• Help craft copy that will make you want to double tap, comment and share
• Work with the marketing team in creating a social editorial calendar that keeps our customer aware of internal goings on, product releases, etc
• Constantly improve the strategy and practice of retaining followers and gaining new ones
• Build social relationships with specific brands, media sites and influencers Who you are: • Motivated self-starter with a positive can-do attitude
• Detail oriented and appreciative of the brand voice
• Experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the
• essential functions of the job.
• You love connecting with people and have separation anxiety when you forget your phone.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."