Social Media Manager - Freelance
Our client, an apparel company has an immediate need for a Social Media Manager. This is a freelance position onsite that is ongoing for the right candidate.
Social Media Manager
You should be outgoing, fun, witty, a good writer, and you should love meeting people and nurturing new and existing relationships.
We are seeking someone with strong experience working on and creating social media strategy as well and managing and building organic relationships across all of our channels. The successful candidate should have experience working with and building paid and organic audiences on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin, Youtube and Pinterest. As our Social Media Manager, you should also have your pulse on what’s new and what’s fading. Should you be selected for the position, you will be a hands-on social media thought-leader that is recognized by your peers and the industry as someone that understands the pulse of social media.
You’ll be heading up breakthrough tactics in Influencer strategies as well as marketing strategy development and Innovation/Idea Generation for how to best harness the power of social media influencers to represent the brand across channels. As a key leader, you will ensure that sure our goals are met on time and on budget with exceptional planning and campaign deployment, optimization, and reporting capabilities.
This role will require a strong understanding of the brand DNA in order to create compelling and engaging social media campaigns.
- Working with the Director of Marketing and VP of eCommerce to create a compelling and engaging social media marketing plan
- Working alongside the marketing team and Senior Copy Writer to develop the brand identities and identify target customers
- Set clear objectives for each social channel
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely social media marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Conceptualize and manage social media contests – including legal clearance, winner selection and notifications, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of social media marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Hootsuit, Curalate preferred
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Practices superior time management.
Send your resume today!
."24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."