Digital Marketing Jobs
Social Media Manager - Full Time & Remote!
Our client, an accessory e-commerce company, is looking for a Social Media Manager. This will be full time / direct hire and remote. They are looking for someone who has experience with direct to consumer, clothing/apparel, influencer & brand ambassador marketing and management of social channels.
• Build and execute the social media, online community, influencer and brand ambassador strategies that ladder up to our marketing campaigns' objectives.
• Manage and develop social media, influencer and brand ambassador team to build empowered and trusted members that can contribute to execution and strategy.
• Track the impact and performance of social media, influencer and brand ambassador marketing activities and provide recommendations for optimization that inspire fan engagement and demand.
• Maintain a working dashboard of all social media, influencer and brand ambassador metrics and campaign results for departmental reference, optimization and executive reporting.
• Oversee and manage planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
• Create internal workflows and develop efficiencies for scaled growth.
• Supervise digital acquisition efforts, including development of new CRM programs, optimization and
analysis of promotions and media placements, creative development, and media buying.
• Attend photo / video shoots, events, and create content as needed for our digital platforms.
• Build and monitor the social media calendar that aligns with the overall Digital department calendar and ensure that the feed is brand compliant.
• Guide, moderate, monitor and respond as needed, to discussions, posts, comments and relevant conversations happening across our social channels to promote engagement and growth.
• Foster relationships through community and social media with key audiences to deepen brand engagement, extend our reach across the web, and increase sales.
• Preserve brand voice across platforms as well as develop creative ways to maintain brand loyalty & customer retention amongst our social following.
• Stay current with and assess industry and social media trends, tools, platforms, innovations and best practices and provide recommendations for improvement.
INFLUENCER/ BRAND AMABASSADOR MARKETING
• Develop strategy and recruit new members for the ambassador and influencer programs that will allow you to achieve the engagement and sales goals for the channel.
• Manage influencer and brand ambassador marketing campaigns from relationship development and statement of work negotiation to post-campaign reporting.
USER GENERATED CONTENT (CLATOGRAPHER PROGRAM)
• Manage our UGC content strategy to gather on-brand content from social media outlets, influencers, paid endorsers and other related entities to post across digital platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5+ years of experience in social media, online community, influencer and brand ambassador marketing for a consumer/lifestyle/DTC brand.
• Prior success in managing social media accounts, influencer marketing and brand ambassador programs,
identifying and managing growth strategies, measurement, engagement campaigns and content strategy.
• Deep understanding of social media and influencer marketing trends and platforms (Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
• Experience working with social media tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Later, and Dash Hudson.
• Experience working with influencer marketing and brand ambassador tools such as Grin, AspireIQ, and Brandbassador.
• Strong brand development background.
• Creative and able to think on their feet. Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and willing to roll up their sleeves.
• Preference for experience within sneaker culture, lifestyle, action & traditional sports.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including understanding of tone of voice.
• Ability to work independently and take ownership while still being a team player who is always ready to help others.
• Content creation experience a plus.
• Past employment with an influencer agency a plus.
Send your resumes!