Social Media Manager (Influencer/Community Management) - Full-Time, Direct Hire!
Our e-gaming/e-sports apparel client is looking for a Social Media Manager (SEO/Organic focus versus SEM/Paid Media focus) to join their team in a full-time direct hire role!
- You will be managing all the social content and strategy for the an online fanbase and their love for e-gaming and their passion for e-gaming apparel
- You will be managing all social content strategy and planning, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, including an editorial posting calendar
- You will direct and lead the influencer strategy and manage the influencers themselves
- This also includes community management per platform per audience
- Inform customers and community about the brand, products, influencers, and events via social media
- Stay up to date on specific e-games
- Interact with customers and community
- Answer questions and guide customers and fans regarding products and events
- Staying up to date with live games
- Updating metrics regarding influencers
- Updating monthly report on social platforms, engagement, and KPIs
- Creating original content across Ateyo's account to increase engagement
Technical skills required:
- Strong familiarity with Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, Discord, Hootsuite, Asana
- Experience running social accounts with 10k+ followers
- Experience with customer service, community moderation, events, public relations, Photoshop, gif-making, apparel sales
If interested, please apply with UPDATED resume and include a portfolio site if you have one. If not the right role for you, please send a referral; we offer a referral bonus!