Social Media Manager (K-Beauty)
Our client is a well-established K-Beauty brand known for their Sheet Masks. They're launching in the US this year.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing social media and influencer strategies and managing day-to-day community/social platforms.
- Develop and implement strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the brand's marketing objectives
- Implement social initiatives involving influencers, promotional strategy, and cross-brand engagement to increase brand awareness
- Maintain strong relationships with key agency partners to maxmize spend, ROI, analytics, and post-campaign reporting
- Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms
- Oversee social metrics, such as growth, engagement, conversation, amplification, and leads across owned channels to guide social strategy
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have Beauty influencer and social media experience (skincare is a plus)
- Must have community & agency management experience
- Comfortable working in a start-up arm