Creative Services Jobs
Social Media Manager
Our client is a leading global advertising and marketing communications company located in downtown Manhattan. Their branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to more thousand of clients across the globe.
In this role you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the social media function within the Communications department.
• Lead and manage publishing of social content and measure its effectiveness
• Report out regularly to content producers and aid in the creation of social strategy
• Increase awareness of brand to targeted audiences and develop our voice on social media platforms
• Review new technologies and keep the organization at the forefront of developments in social media
• Cultivating new and existing communities and managing branded online communities on the company’s behalf using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,Instagram, Pinterest and other social media platform
• Publish daily Tweets, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ posts via publishing platform
• An innovative thinker with 5-7 years of Social Media experience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
• Must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe including,but not limited to: YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Delicious, forums,wikis, and blogs
• Must possess previous experience in the development and implementation of media planning and strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading
• Demonstrated ability and leadership in synthesizing high-level strategy,issuing campaigns and newly emerging technology into a compelling narrative for different audience