Creative Services Jobs
Social Media Manager
Our client is a leading global advertising and marketingcommunications company located in downtown Manhattan. Their branded networks and numerous specialtyfirms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital andinteractive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations andother specialty communications services to more thousand of clients across theglobe.
In this role you will oversee the day-to-day operations ofthe social media function within the Communications department.
• Lead and manage publishing of social content and measureits effectiveness
• Report out regularly to content producers and aid in the creation of socialstrategy
• Increase awareness of brand to targeted audiences and develop our voice onsocial media platforms
• Review new technologies and keep the organization at the forefront ofdevelopments in social media
• Cultivating new and existing communities and managing branded onlinecommunities on the company’s behalf using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,Instagram, Pinterest and other social media platform
• Publish daily Tweets, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ posts via publishingplatform
• An innovative thinker with 5-7 years of Social Mediaexperience
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations
• Must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe including,but not limited to: YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Delicious, forums,wikis, and blogs
• Must possess previous experience in the development and implementation ofmedia planning and strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading
• Demonstrated ability and leadership in synthesizing high-level strategy,issuing campaigns and newly emerging technology into a compelling narrative fordifferent audience