Social Media Manager
Our client is a cool, innovative and global communications agency. Creativity is who they are; taking brands, culture and consumers and bringing them together in strategic ways that are executed with the utmost effortlessness. Their company culture can be best described as a dysfunctional happy family, just feeding off of the next person’s crazy yet brilliant idea.
In this role you will participate in the development and maintain the strategy and direction for community building and engagement across brands.
• Lead the development of efficient processes that will deliver productive work flow
• Develop and refine the Social Media offering of the agency
• Monitor designated social media channels, feedback and answer general community questions or facilitate the response to customer questions through working with internal channels
• Monitor and understand current community trends, opinions, concerns, general topics of conversation, etc.
• Foster conversations within the community by effectively communicating with users via regular posts
• Build relationships within agency teams in order to understand their goals, and ensure an integrated approach is taken to social planning
• Requires a variety of experience in client facing social media
• Passion for written communication
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Demonstrated active involvement in social networking (blogs, communities)
• Buzz monitoring experience for data insight
• Excellent presentation skills for all levels internal/external
• Thrives on a challenge especially under high-pressure circumstances
• Strong organizational skills
Previous experience of working in an agency environment or for a brand in-house are crucial, with a minimum of 2 years necessary
You must live in New York, relocation is not available for this role