Social Media Manager
Our client is an emerging high-end beauty brand specializing in naturally derived skincare. Their technologically advanced, fine ingredients, and innovative approach presents effortless luxury to feel your most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the brand’s social marketing strategy, planning, execution, and optimization of social presence. You would also be responsible for establishing the monthly content calendar to plan optimized content.
• Lead the brand’s social marketing strategy, planning, execution, and ongoing optimization of social presence across all channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
• Manage the development and execution of social media strategies and oversee the daily execution of social media strategy, including scheduling, posting, and community management on
• Establish and oversee the monthly content calendar to plan optimized content and implement social media campaigns for new launches, and marketing campaigns
• Generate weekly campaign performance reports, provide key insights, and remain current of emerging social media trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ experience growing online communities and developing social media campaigns with a proven track record
• Strong understanding of each network and best practices
• Skincare experience preferred