Social Media Manager
Our client is a well-known brand creating apparel, bags, and gear for your next exploration. With their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach, you can effortlessly enjoy every adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Liaise with the communications team to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches; oversee the social media budget and provide updates to necessary partners
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ social marketing and brand development experience