Social Media Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care for every beauty enthusiast. Their award-winning, modern, and on-trend must-haves are revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Social Media Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans to ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness and ensure social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments and remain current of emerging industry and digital trends
• Liaise with the communications team to plan strategic and tactical digital launches and oversee the social media budget
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven social media experience
• Proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube