Social Media Manager w/Beauty
Our client, a luxury beauty company has an immediate need for a Social Media Manager.
We are seeking a goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial Social Media Manager who excels at social media strategy, publishing, creative writing, and thrives on beauty and pop-culture. A deep understanding of social voice, tone and style is essential. We are looking for a creative, analytical and strategic individual to drive awareness, engagement, and conversion through social initiatives. The position will utilize a combination of social network management, community management, guerrilla marketing, and partnership opportunities to drive the brand social strategy.
Successful candidates will possess a deep understanding of social media tactics and strategies along with experience in overall online marketing.
The Social Media Manager will:
- Oversee all social media platforms from ideation, to content creation to implementation, management and reporting.
- Drive multi-platform social strategy.
- Develop social strategy for new product launches and always-on social content programming.
- Conceive, create and execute innovative marketing campaigns, programs and promotions that grow membership, engagement, drive revenue and deliver on corporate objectives.
- Develop engaging social content for the brand. Strong storytelling, creative thinking, with an eye for social and viral content that will resonate and engage our target consumer.
- Create and maintain social media, digital and content calendar.
- Executes social media publishing and content strategies, ensuring that all posts are accurate and punctual.
- Partner with creative, brand marketing, and product development to support key messages for each channel to support brand objectives, key products & product launches.
- Creatively and proactively engages consumers online to drive favorable affinity for the brand. Leads/advises on copywriting for social posts. Also handles all community management efforts including listening and response.
- Responsible for providing timely reporting of KPIs and analytical understanding of campaign results and insights with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis.
- Presents ROI recaps for major programs.
- Identify and own emerging platforms strategy and execution.
- Stay apprised of emerging technologies, trends and industry news that aligns with the brand goals and objectives.
- Also monitors competitors and social media leaders to see how other brands leverage new technologies.
- Develop and manage third party relationships in the beauty categories.
• BA/BS required
• Minimum 3-5+ years of concentrated experience with social media and digital marketing channels; proven ability to significantly drive audience growth, engagement and conversion.
• Passion, experience, knowledge of fashion or beauty landscape and beauty-specific social media is a plus. Current with pop culture, industry and entertainment trends.
• Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios. Also stays on top of whatever is “next”.
• Multi-tasker who is well organized, possesses high attention to detail and impeccable written and oral presentation skills
• Strong understanding of native and outside analytics (Dash Hudson, Google Analytics, Facebook etc).
• Creative thinker who can be both innovative while execution oriented
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
• Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.
Send your resume today!