Social Media Marketing Associate
Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge, award-winning skin care solutions. Their high-end, modern, and innovative must-haves distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Social Media Marketing Associate, you would be responsible for developing brand-specific community management framework and closely monitor social media conversations across organic and paid posts on all platforms.
• Develop brand-specific community management framework and closely monitor social media conversations across organic and paid posts on all platforms
• Respond to comments and DMs within 3-4 working hours and ensure customer inquiries are passed to the appropriate team for swift and complete resolution
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews on all social channels and save all tagged photos by Instagram username in library
• Communicate with brand enthusiasts, followers, and prospective followers and partner with customer support, public relations, and operations to support and strengthen the brand’s social community
• Collaborate with Global Marketing Manager to develop highly strategic and comprehensive social media content plans by channel in support of overall brand objectives
• Own communication with brand team to ensure timely execution of content creation and maintain library of content to serve as inspiration and reposting to brand platform
• Assess performance of content by channel on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis and report on all social media activations by direct competition
• 2-4 years’ experience in global social media management in beauty, luxury, or related industry
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of global social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, WeChat, and Weibo
• Familiarity with social media and community management platforms
• Superior communication skills