Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Must be Onsite 5 days/week
Location: Peachtree City, GA
Start: January 2019
Please reply with your resume as the first step. Feel free to forward to your network. We pay $$ if we place people in roles that you send our way!
Here is your chance to work for an enterprise level company! The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the campaign and content marketing teams. The marketing coordinator will assist with implementing and organizing marketing campaign and content programs. Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to tell our story. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a passion for marketing and communication strategies.
- Communications & Content
- Assist in implementing key communication strategies and managing the overall communication calendar.
- Social media content creation and platform management . Collaborate with Commercialization, Content Marketing, and Demand Generation teams to establish a social media promotional calendar in alignment with the annual marketing calendar
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Collaborate with commercialization team on upcoming launches
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Assist with managing the review and approvals of blog content in alignment with the annual marketing calendar
- Asset coordination for campaign execution. Liaise with internal and external cross-functional groups to ensure assets for campaigns are created and delivered on schedule.
- Route proofs, reconcile feedback, and return to owner
- Maintain performance presentations on campaigns to easily share results across groups
- Provide findings, monthly, on owned elements of active campaigns including best practices and recommendations for optimization.
- Prepare presentations and reports as needed
- Project Management: Able to manage multiple projects at once while ensuring the most important things get done well and on time. Provide timely updates to stakeholders, establish delivery targets and meet them, able to conduct 1:1 or group meetings to drive action forward or for detail clarification.
- Maintain Marcomm department contact list and team meeting calendar.
- Assist in the planning and set up internal/external meetings, as well as assisting with capturing notes in key meetings.
- Ad-Hoc Marketing Project Support. Assist as needed with special marketing projects.
- Serve as the first point of contact for general inquiries.
- Social Media Calendaring and Content experience
- Admin experience, customer service experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to provide necessary status reports to Eaton management and customer
- Must be able to collaborate with various departments, gather information and problem solve on a regular basis
- Must be capable of initiating and providing recommendations