Social Media Marketing Manager
*open to relocation*
Our client is a leading beauty brand that makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottest products. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customized products for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this position, you would be responsible for planning and coordinating social media marketing campaigns. You would also be essential in creating content and calendaring posts and following trends.
• Develop and implement all aspects of strategic marketing plans; coordinate necessary tasks to successfully execute social media campaigns and communications
•Drive all marketing plans and the company’s overall vision; achieve and exceed creating the optimal customer experience
•Participate in social media team weekly meetings and direct workflow and priorities for all marketing channels
• Liaise with cross-functional teams and lead weekly meetings to present key strategy and timeline details
• Provide support for all planning, monitoring, and execution of user experience optimizations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
•1-3 years in a digital environment, experience with social media preferred
• Understanding of web-based applications