Social Media Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading beauty brand that makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottest products. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customized products for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this role, you will be both creating and managing all of our client’s social campaigns from Twitter, Facebook Instagram and more. You will also be responsible for leading a team and repairing glitches that occur both on the site and social platforms.
- Coordinate, create, and manage all social media and brand creative social teams to post energetic, company driven content to engage with the consumer
- Review new and relaunched campaigns and projects in weekly meetings with the social teams, executives, and supervisors
- Stay up to date with key trends within the industry to help increase the client’s social following and boost social traffic within the client’s site; create all communication that is sent out to the client’s subscribing consumers as in email, social stamps, etc.
- Supervise all SEO/SEM content creation as it pertains to weekly and daily movement; take part in all planning and follow through to account user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social media marketing or other relevant field, beauty experience preferred
- 1-3 years in a social media roll both managing and creating content with strong communication skills
- Keen attention to detail in a fast-paced working environment