Social Media / Marketing & PR Coordinator
Leading Swim Manufacturer in Orange County is looking for a Social Media / Marketing & PR Coordinator to join their team!
The Social Media / Marketing & PR Coordinator will be involved in the day-to-day marketing activities such as creation/managing of all social media materials, research, organization, development, execution, advice, and responding to marketing & PR queries.
- Create and edit social media content for all social media platforms, i.e.; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. for 3 separate swim brands.
- Create social media marketing campaigns and content for established swimwear brands.
- Guide marketing staff on best practices for social media content marketing tools and platforms.
-Deliver market tracking and research by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing social media data and trends.
- Report regularly on social media results for business objectives.
- Manages incoming product requests from influencers/editors, ensuring quick turn-around on requests and working to maximize product placement and editorial and broadcast coverage.
- Keeps track of contacts and creating new leads for PR efforts.
- Tracks editorial coverage and product placement across all media.
- Regularly engages in relationship-building activities with media.
- Creative writing skills for media & influencers pitches.
- Always on the lookout for new opportunities for events and promotions, gathering up ideas on local special offers, sales & events.
- Assistance with conceptualizing photo shoot looks and trends.
- Assist with managing all trade show coordination.
- Manage the retailer advertising program.
- Manage website content for 3 brands
- Assisting with photo shoots, style pulls, styling, mood boards & occasional fittings.
- Miscellaneous errands & tasks as needed.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram advertisements and how to create/ run them.
- Works closely with Marketing Director to focus on proactive outreach strategies.
- Social Media, marketing, & PR experience is needed.
-Experience in fashion or swim preferable.
-This candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment and possess the ability to balance a variety of responsibilities and handle many projects simultaneously, efficiently, and accurately.
-Candidates must be able to demonstrate initiative, creative thinking & problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
-Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including editing and copyediting are necessary.
-Proficiency in social media (blogging, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) a must.
-College degree required.
- Shopify experience.
-Knowledge of HTML and Wordpress is a plus.