Social Media/PR Specialist
Our client is a well-known international beauty brand presenting the most beautiful makeup, skin care, and body care products. Their on-trend, high-quality, and forward thinking approach creates the most luxurious beauty must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the brand’s presence across all communications collateral, growing the audience, increasing awareness, and building consumer loyalty. You would also collaborate with cross-functional teams, including brand marketing managers to develop data-driven media plans.
• Develop and implement all aspects of strategic communication plans, content, and campaigns; establish a PR delivery timetable and calendar
• Oversee brand presence on all social networking sites; present engaging content with fans and consumers
• Secure brand coverage across all media platforms; create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
• Manage seeding of new launches, focus skus, and for overall awareness; develop benchmark metrics to measure PR performance and effectiveness
• Analyze and evaluate campaign performance and identify brand best practices; monitor and present industry and competitor trends
• Partner with various cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, education, and e-commerce to generate content for target audience and meet stakeholder needs
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 1-2+ years PR, events, social media, and marketing management experience
• Bilingual in Korean
• Beauty industry experience preferred