Digital Marketing Jobs
Social Media Research & Analytics Manager
About the role:
Our client is looking for their next Social Media Research &Analytics Manager! The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of digital and social media tools, techniques, and experience working with high-end media and online monitoring tools.
Title: Social Media Research & Analytics Manager
Location: Ardmore, PA
Duration: Full time, 2-/10/2020 Start Date
- · Manage company’s media tracking and analytics reporting system to create and deliver client reports (highlighting media results, social media analytics, etc.) using GSuite programs, Google Data Studio reports and third party data apps.
- Provide key PR reporting metrics and pertinent data analysis to clients to achieve campaign objectives and goals
- Utilize tools such as MuckRack, Cision, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, TrendKite, Meltware, Crimson Hexagon, and Sysomos for media research and monitoring, analytics, and reporting for clients.
- Conduct industry, influencer, and competitor research for PR account teams.
- Build and execute organic and paid social media campaign strategies creating visual and engaging copy for clients’ social media channels.
- Stay current on media research, analytics, and social media tools, trends and platforms.
- Maintain research platform budget sheet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Digital Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or a similar major.
- 3-4 years experience in a media-related (research of analysis) role
- Experience with MuckRack, Cision, Google Analytics,Google Data Studio, TrendKite, Meltwater, Crimson Hexagon, and Sysomos.
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, etc)
- Knowledge/experience with paid social/digital and social media management platforms
- Understanding of social tools an dhow to integrate them across client accounts.