Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist will lead the development and execution of the social media strategy for the client. Monitors brand relevant talk across the social media and digital landscape, analyzes conversations, and reports insights to the stakeholders in real time. Manages day-to-day operations, as well as longer term strategy.
- Creates, maintains and updates web content, program email campaigns, lead generation programs, and event sponsorship opportunities.
- Maintains social media pages and online community with engaging content.
- Creates social media marketing materials and tools in print, presentation, and digital formats.
- Creates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media engagement results for management.
- Gather data from research, databases, surveys, and social media. Stays connected to evolving digital monitoring and measurement technologies.
- Produce/create photos, viral videos and increase social media subscribers to any of our platforms.
- Creates promotional campaigns and reasons for participants to engage with client before and after their experience.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2-3 yrs previous strategic social media experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital/social space. Maintains currency with the latest in social media enhancement.
- Must have strong analytical background, including experience with digital measurement and research for consumer brands.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social"
- Must be an exceptional writer/editor.
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to influence marketing activity.
- Project and agency management knowledge.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.