Social Media Specialist
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this role, you would be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the social media strategy and partner with cross-functional team members.
•Develop and coordinate all aspects of the social media strategy and create and implement the social media calendar for all social media platforms
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the social media content calendar balances original brand content and user generated content
• Remain current on emerging industry trends; develop new content ideas, reposts, retweets, and regrams for daily social media conversations
• Engage in daily conversations with followers and respond to questions efficiently and accurately; send escalated issues to consumer affairs and legal as necessary
• Capture, edit and publish social content in real-time at events and activations; develop relationships with micro-influencers and conduct weekly mailings
• Develop compelling content to engage new and existing consumers via emotional storytelling, building buzz and brand equity; partner with editors and photographers to achieve reach and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media, communications, English, or related field
- 2+ years’ community and social media experience; strong copywriting skills
- Passionate about current trends in food, social media, and digital media