Social Media Strategist/Analyst
Our client, an ad agency in Culver City is looking for a Social Media Strategist/Analyst to join their team!
Full time, direct hire
*Must have strong understanding of automotive industry - cars, tires, etc.*
Need an experienced social media planner/strategist to manage one of the agency’s most important accounts. Requires experience in digital, social strategy, content planning/curation/creation, audience development, community management/engagement, campaign execution, measurement and analytics.
• This role demands keeping up with trends, understanding platform updates and potential ramifications on the business, measuring efforts to determine and support KPIs, knowledge of paid social strategy, audience growth techniques for a variety of channels and how social media can best support and augment large scale marketing campaigns.
• A self-starter who can run their own day-to-day schedule, communicate with clients, plan and approve content, without significant oversight
Our ideal candidate possesses:
• Strong understanding of the automotive and/or automotive aftermarket industries and a passion for leveraging that understanding in Social Media.
• The ability to multitask across multiple social media channels
• Ability to work with internal stakeholders to address community and brand needs as necessary
• Ability to work from, manage and update an ongoing editorial calendar for managed channels, working with the agency team and clients to integrate/complement marketing initiatives and key beats
• Experience optimizing brand voice and content and across platforms including: (primary) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and (secondary) Blogs, Snapchat, Reddit, Tumblr
• Experience with social media measurement tools, understanding/interpreting social media analytics and effectively using listening tools to optimize ongoing brand communications.
• Ability to work with agency’s account, strategy and creative design teams to understand and efficiently execute against social media strategies and content plans/calendars
• Relationship management and daily communication with clients.
• Planning, attendance, and coverage of automotive community events as needed
• Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly communicate everything from simple to complex ideas in a compelling and engaging manner – appropriate to each individual product/platform
• Experience working with media teams to coordinate paid social media support
Submit resume for immediate consideration.