Social Media Strategist
Our client is a cutting-edge, creative communications agency presenting innovative solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their groundbreaking, modern, and energetic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media plans and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans to achieve the client’s overall objectives
• Maintain strong relationships with clients and communicate daily to ensure their goals and deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, LinkedIn, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the client’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Oversee the client’s social media budget, billing, and invoice payment and ensure all projects remain on budget
• 1-3 years’ experience in strategic management and execution of B-2-C and/or B-2-B social marketing programs at an advertising, interactive, or marketing agency
• Experience working with clients during their yearly planning process
• Experience managing all aspects of social marketing, including program management, content creation, and monitoring channel analytics
• Strong understanding of paid support on Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, LinkedIn, and YouTube