Social Media Strategist
Position: Social Media Strategist
Location: West Suburbs
Status: Full time
- Design and implement social media strategies to achieve marketing goals for a variety of clients across multiple industries
- Understand best practices and trends in social media marketing
- Use paid and sponsored capabilities within social media platforms to boost and promote content to specifically identified target audiences as needed
- Create social content calendars based on company objectives, seasonal aspects, and audience considerations
- Analyze KPIs relative to the social strategy and create clear actionable insights from available data
- Listen & engage with the online community and acting on the client’s behalf
- Collaborate with the account service team in the creation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels, and technologies to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new?tools and services
- Proofread and quality check, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in social media marketing. Agency experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of how to market and communicate to specific client audiences across all mainstream social media channels
- Strong background in running paid campaigns on social channels
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
- Monitor out-of-scope requests, initiate additional estimates and approvals.
- The desire to education and train other team members on best practices, trends and technologies
- Understanding of basic graphic design principles and photography to ensure professional presentation of online content
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple online mediums
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and specific social channel metrics
- Strong attention to detail, proofreading, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can Do” attitude and team mentality a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
If you are qualified for this opportunity please forward your resume today.
Thank you for your time!