Social Media Strategist (Paid Search)
Position: Social Media Strategist (Paid Search)
Location: Northern Suburbs
Estimated Duration: 1-2 months
Rate: Depends on Experience
Our advertising agency client is seeking a Social Media Strategist (Paid Search) to start immediately on a freelance basis.
As the Social Media Strategist, you will work with various agency clients and teams to develop paid social campaigns to meet client goals provided in briefs and meetings. You will work closely with the content/social team to develop and present social advertising plans for various clients in multiple verticals.
You will be tasked to negotiate paid social media contracts, manage budgets and social spends, media metrics, create IOs, track and analyze campaigns, traffic campaigns, build and launch new campaigns.
You must be passionate about all things digital and stay on the edge of changing trends and innovation in the industry across all social platforms.
To qualify for this role:
- 2+ years experience with a digital advertising or marketing agency
- Experiencing building digital media, social media plans, buying and implementing
- Experience writing and selling in proposals/plans for social marketing
- Strong working knowledge of digital platforms Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, YouTube, Power Editor, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ad Interface, Pinterest Ad Interface, YouTube/Google/SEM Interfaces and others as they arise
- Experience with Social.com, Simply Measured, and Sysomos is a major plus.
If you are qualified for this opportunity please forward your resume and portfolio today!