Social Producer (Entertainment)
Our client, a big name in the entertainment industry, is in need of a Social Producer!
This person will be passionate about social content development, production, and digital marketing. This person will have a passion for story telling on digital platforms, and will know how to use content and social media to create rich, social engagement experiences.
This person will have a hand in creating the content, developing the campaign, and executing both organic and sponsored content in the social space.
This person will have a passion for entertainment and ideally, for reality TV!
Not only will this person be creative, but this candidate will also be analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
This is a 4-6 month contract with the potential to extend or even go perm for the right person!
Full-time hours onsite, but any weekend hours or late night hours/ OT required can be done remotely!
- Define and lead social content and rollout strategy for a diverse portfolio of show assignments, tentpoles and broadcast specials for marketing on social platforms.
- Manage and execute all social deliverables for assigned projects, working with stakeholders in network programming, publicity, content strategy, video and editorial teams.
- Write, develop and publish daily social posts for assigned shows.
- Create and manipulate photo and video assets for social distribution while on show sets and at events. Having experience in Photoshop and creating GIFs/ working with meme’s is a HUGE plus.
- Track performance of all social output to ensure both social engagement and business objectives are being met. Experience working in Spinklr or another CMS would be most helpful for this role.
You Will Have:
- 3+ years experience producing customized social content.
- A deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms.
- Understanding of the nuances of developing content for various social platforms.
- Familiarity with web publishing tools and content management systems.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the entertainment industry with a specific interest in television.
- Keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video with ability to use photo and
- Ability to mine & leverage social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends.
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary.
- Experience publishing in social CMS such as Sprinklr.
Send your resume today!