Social Strategist - Beauty Brand
Our client, a leader in the beauty industry, is looking for an experience Social Media Strategist! The Social Media Strategist will be responsible for defining and developing wide-reaching marketing strategy for our 14 million+ followers. The brand has an avid-customer base and community who is hungry for information about the brand. They are are looking for a creative, analytical thinker who can use a combination of best-practices and innovative thinking to create a unique CRM and community management strategy to provide industry-leading experiences for our current, (and future!), customers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all social media platforms.
• Lead development of community management for our enthusiastic and growing audience.
• Work with social media team to create visual editorial calendars for each social platform and distribute to appropriate parties.
• Determine monthly focus for all platforms and implement activation.
• Oversee asset distribution and social platform calendars.
• Work with photography/ video/design team to craft strategy for each quarter.
• Collaborate with social content manager/video team on live social calendar by month (FB Live & Instagram Stories).
• Define key performance indicators and report using native platform analytics and third-party analytics to gauge success.
• Actively research and analyze the social landscape, providing recommendations on trends, new platforms, campaign strategies, and the like
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”