Our client is an innovative, creative and tenacious technology company living in the universal control space. This leading company has an impressive and broad portfolio of patents. They design, develop and manufacture thousands of high-quality products that are used all over the world.
In this role you will work in a team environment to design, implement, extend and maintain both internal as well as customer facing web services.
- Design, develop and test in-house software tools based on operational requirements and objectives
- Interface with end-users to define requirements and complete technical documentation
- Apply enhancements and bug fixes to existing applications
- Develop and maintain an advanced technical understanding of company products, research projects and latest technology related to consumer electronics and remote control technology
- Self starter, fast learner and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field is required
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills with demonstrated ability to identify and analyze project requirements, design algorithms, and work effectively with individuals of various technical skill levels.
- Experience with C# and .NET technology required
- Working understanding of Object Oriented Design
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server , II, ASP.NET, WCF, AJAX, and LINQ