Our client is an innovative internet-based retailer that houses a wide range of products from books and electronics to clothing and accessories. This one-stop-shop allows you to shop till you drop from the comfort of your own home. With a fun and exciting company culture, they are always welcoming new and creative ideas.
In this role you will play a key role in the Marketplace Systems team.
for enhancing, maintaining and improving the functionality and performance of
existing Marketplace and Marketing APIs, Web services, Windows, and WCF
• Performs a variety of complex tasks, requires strong cognitive skills and prior application in a production environment
• Deliver tasks with minimal supervision using appropriate software development processes including Agile/SCRUM
• Deliver quality products using software engineering best practices like secure coding, unit testing, automation, code profiling and code coverage etc.
• Engage in effective collaboration among local, geographically-distributed, and cross-functional team members
• Prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects
• This position requires a
bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR at least 6 years of major experience
in large scale software development environment.
• Familiarity with a variety of the field concepts, practices, and procedures is a must.
• Must have hands-on intimate experience with the following:
• Required Programming Languages/specs: C#, SQL, XML
• Databases: SQL Server 2008+
• Development IDE: Visual Studio.net 2008\2010\2012 with Team Foundation Server