Software Engineer (AI + Machine Learning)
Our agency client is look to add an Engineer to their team of curious-minded experts in artificial intelligence, virtual reality and augmented reality, interaction design, real-time graphics, robotics and other emergent parts of Tech.
Objectivity and pragmatism are inherent to the DNA of our Engineering team. We start with the “why” stoking our process with deep analysis. Projects and concepts are lead with research and strategy. Designs are guided by prototypes and we follow through on builds with thoughtful crafting.
As an Engineer you will be responsible for Engineering core components of
technical builds. Your work will be very hands-on and you will be involved in more than one component. It is our expectation that you will provide input in areas outside of your domain, not only influencing work from a technical POV but creative as well.
You will also be a part of an evolving effort to maintain quality of work by proposing
improvements to workflows, engaging in code reviews, proposing new solutions and designs and assisting with technical planning.
As a key member of our small but innovative team you will be frequently collaborating with members of all disciplines, conducting research, shaping concepts, building prototypes and building production ready software.
- Write production-ready code in various languages, finding the best solutions for the job
- Collaborate with Technical Leads and Directors in project planning
- Stay informed on the latest research in technology
- Conduct research, contribute to concepts and build functional prototypes
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s or higher in Computer Science
- Experience in one or more of the following fields of Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Data Science
- Fluent knowledge of design patterns and algorithms
- Experience applying algorithms and concepts
- A strong understanding of software design, testing and deployment processes
- High standards for work quality
- A willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- A desire to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Language agnostic
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Good about keeping a sense of humor and a positive, flexible attitude
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Confident when presented with a challenge