Software Engineer (AI + Machine Learning)
Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands across the globe. Their contemporary, open, and welcoming space fosters revolutionary creativity and collaboration like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for extending the platform for ingesting, monitoring, reviewing, and visualizing sensors. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, such as Software Engineers and Data Scientists.
• Extend the platform for ingesting, monitoring, reviewing, and visualizing sensors in near real time; build and ship interfaces to deliver engaging customer experiences
• Optimize database communication to make application web service responses and page rendering sub second
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including Software Engineers and Data Scientists for best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements
• Implement automated tests, predict areas of risk, and work with the QA team to achieve the best blend of error prevention and error detection
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• 3+ years’ software engineering experience
• Strong knowledge of design patterns and algorithms