Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a creative, dynamic and innovative technology-based company that consists of talented and passionate people. With innovative technology and science they have used their knowledge to impact and change the world in a positive way. With an incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative company culture, they breed astute and tenacious minds alike.
In this role you will plan, design, and write software modules and web applications in support of laboratory system tracking and order management.
• Microsoft .NET application
• Design, develop, and support advance data-driven applications/reports with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), DTS, SQL, and stored procedures
• Design and develop web services using WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SOAP, REST, XML, and JSON
• Responsible for generation of software validation protocols and test programs as well as software requirements and specification documents
• Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in
Computer Science or Software Engineering
• Requires 5+ years’ relevant engineering experience or equivalent
• Requires 3+ years design and development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET, and web services
• Requires experience with complete application software architecture design