Sourcing Coordinator (Bilingual in Mandarin/Cantonese)
Our client is a well-known company, specializing in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of apparel for women and kids. Their innovative, high-quality, and on-trend approach presents the most stylish clothing for every trendsetter.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with international manufacturers and agents. You would also be responsible for attending sample fittings and noting any changes or comments for production.
• Prepare and send inquiry packages to international manufacturers or agents for price and delivery quotation
• Collaborate with international manufacturers and agents for production procedure and details on all orders
• Participate in sample fittings, liaise with the designer, and note any changes, comments, or approvals established during the sample fitting
• Partner with product managers to confirm order delivery details and ensure deliveries are completed correctly and on-time
• Liaise with the quality assurance department for to confirm lab and sample approval
• Bachelor’s degree in apparel production or related field
• 2+ years apparel production experience; private label experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese