Our client is a well-known consumer goods company creating the latest must-have toys. Their high-quality, innovative, and dynamic approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with executing sourcing projects and managing action plans and timelines. You would also be responsible for managing negotiations with suppliers and overseeing cost analysis.
• Assist with executing sourcing projects and document performance to action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects
• Establish supplier base, including supplier selection, development and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and supplier performance
• Oversee requests for information, quotations, proposals, and bidding processes; manage negotiations with suppliers to achieve quality, delivery, and cost objectives
• Manage cost analysis of components and purchasing processes control to ensure the highest quality at the lowest cost solution
• Improve sourcing processes, including management, employee communication, policy recommendations, and management dashboards for individual spend controls
• Maintain strong relationships with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers and partner with cross-functional teams
• Supplier management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Possess strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills