Our client is a renowned company presenting leading apparel solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing the sourcing strategy and managing strong relationships with vendors.
• Oversee sourcing strategy and assist with the full product lifecycle, including concept development, design, and production, cost, and delivery negotiation
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors, ensure all seasonal calendar timelines are achieved, and develop seasonal costing strategy
• Direct annual capacity planning, forecasting, and seasonal projections by manufacturer; negotiate vendor contracts, timelines, and pricing
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including design, raw materials, development, and merchandising to anticipate future garment technologies and trends
• Manage quality control and product testing throughout the entire product development process; ensure all products arrive on-time, in full, and achieve key company goals
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years’ apparel costing experience in the fashion and apparel industry
• Strong understanding of global sourcing trends and overseas sourcing experience
• Licensing experience